Monday, September 23, 2013

Rachel Zoe - Spring 2013


Top/Pants: Rachel Zoe; Booties: Steven by Steve Madden; Bag: Badgely Mishka;
Sunnies: Tom Ford: Necklaces: J.Crew/Talbots; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
I am finally wearing my first Rachel Zoe runway look! Yes I have her shoes and bags. But to be wearing something from her collection, to me, is so maj! I've longed for this "suit" since I saw it walk down the runway during her Spring 2013 show! And though it may be a season old, to me, it's seasonless!
 
Here's what I love about these two pieces. Winter white is something that can be worn year round and this, though amazing together, can be paired separately in so many different ways. I honestly can't wait to explore the options! And, this look is timeless. That's what I love about Rachel's designs. She designs for women in a way that makes you feel glamorous, sophosticated, comfortable and one-of-a-kind. And you know that what you've purchased is a true investment. It will stand the test of time.
 
This look is no exception. I thought about how to pair it, taking the time to style it in the manner I thought Rachel would, and I carried myself differently. I felt confident, chic and above all fabulous! Thanks, Rachel!


 

 

 
All Photos Courtesy of Richard Lawson

No comments: