Friday, February 28, 2014

Dream to Reality - Sarah Jessica Parker Shoe Line

Today Sarah Jessica Parker is debuting her shoe line, the SJP Collection. This line, which is available at Nordstrom and nordstrom.com, will only be accessible from February 28-March 2! In NYC? Check out her pop-up shop where she will be appear Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. So wish I was there to attend in person. Instead, I will be stalking via nordstrom.com!

Here are some of the looks I'm loving and so hope I can get my hands on/afford!





 

 
 
What do you think? Are you as giddy as I am? Seriously, I haven't been more excited about a shoe than yesterday when I posted about trendy shoes for spring! And, it's SJP! "Hello lover!"

All photos courtesy of the New York Post.

No comments: