Friday, August 17, 2012

Hot Pants

Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Blazer: Loft (similar); 
Pants: H&M (similar); Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
 Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Necklace: Donna Karan for BaubleBar (similar)

Okay, so these look nothing like the hot pants of the 70s, but they are hot pink pants! I haven't worn pants much this summer due to the heat, but we have had gorgeous weather here in the Midwest for the past week and I'm loving it! I'm totally reviving a part of my closet that I didn't think I would see until next season.

The first time I wore these pants, with black, it was an incredibly windy day. The second time I wore these pants, it was an incredibly windy day. The third time I wore these pants it was a rainy day. Well, this day was perfect and I love the way this whole look came together! I'm thinking, if the weather stays this way for the remainder of summer, I can get these worn a couple of times before they are officially retired for fall.



How I've Worn These Pants Before:



Shop The Look!



No comments: