Monday, September 10, 2012

Red Alert!

Top: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Loft; Blazer: Loft (old/similar);
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren, Fossil, My Mom's 

 I finally got my red denim!! And I love them. I love the fit, the length and the bright color. They are the perfect pair of denim! And, there are so many options for fall. I went for the most basic, black and white. This little top is darling! I love the tiny polka dots and little bow at the neck. (See below for closeup.) And this blazer.... One of the best investments! I can't even remember when I purchased it, but it has served me well. All in all, a successful look!

Oh, and I had a little visitor during our shoot! My son was asking for mama during the whole 10 minutes were outside. He wouldn't leave the window and I couldn't crop him out, literally!


The Blazer:  Before and After




No comments: