Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Know What I Love?

Sweater: Ann Taylor (gift); Striped Sweater: J.Crew (gift); Jeans: LOFT;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden; Socks: Aigner (so old); Scarf: Gift (old);
Gloves: Gift (old); Hat: MARK by Avon; Sunnies: Prada; Earrings: Gorjana

I love new clothes that I got for Christmas!!! I love trying all the pieces on and having a fashion show! I love putting them in the closet and visually pairing them with other pieces that already exist. And, I love this outfit!! The mixed hues of brown, the cream cape-esque sweater, knee-socks over jeans and the hat that hides day old hair!

This was truly the only outfit captured during my eleven day vacay from work! I mean I wore clothes, some of them new, I just never really found motivation to take pics. Plus, I needed to leave something for the blog in the coming weeks. So much to talk about, so in the mean time, Happy New Year!!



  


No comments: