Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another Day

Jacket: Ann Taylor (similar); Top: J.Crew; Jeans: J. Brand via Gilt (similar); Belt: Anthropologie;
 Boots: Steven by Steve Madden; Sunnies: Prada (gift); Bracelets: J.Crew/BaubleBar;

What a difference a day and look makes! Yesterday, I blogged about body image and how I am so unhappy with mine. It was loosely based on the outfit I wore on Saturday but it also has to do with the fact that I'm heavier than I want to be. Well, I'm not saying that I'm any thinner today, or that I love my body either, but this look makes a huge difference! 

The long, full jeans create a lengthening effect and who doesn't want to appear taller. Also, they're high waisted which really helps in the trouble tummy area. Although the jacket has a high collar, it doesn't surround my face like the turtleneck which I truly think enhanced the roundness. And when all else fails, wear bright colors which just gives everything a pop! A slight smirk doesn't hurt either!

 

 

The Blouse: Before and After
 



 


No comments: