Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010



Top: Ann Taylor; Skirt: JCPenney; Tights: Motherhood; Shoes: Manolo Blahnik; Bracelet; Banana Republic


This year getting dressed for the occasion was a bit of challenge. I still wanted to look stylish without looking maternity and sure hope I achieved the look. I opted for a skirt and top versus the dress I originally had in mind. I felt like a whale in the dress! So, I paired my black skirt with a festive top I purchased back in early fall. I kept my accessories minimal, since the top had little crystals sewn into the neckline, but decided I need a little bling on my arm. Also, I am introducing the new man in my life. Meet my first pair of Manolo Blahnik’s!! I am in love!!



With this being our last New Year’s Eve as just the two of us, we decided we wanted a low-key evening. We asked my parents, who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, to join us for dinner and we had such a nice evening. We were home and in our pajama’s by 10:30 but we didn’t care. We were just happy to spend the evening with each other.


I hope you were able to spend the evening with your loved ones and rang in the New Year with gusto!

No comments: