Friday, January 7, 2011

Successful Shopping Trip

Over my lunch hour today, I headed to Habitat Shoe Boutique to check out their Seychelles shoe sale. I never seem to walk out of that store empty handed and today was no exception! I’m telling ya, if you haven’t made the trip, you are depriving yourself of a wonderful shoe shopping experience! Plus, the staff is awesome!


With all of that being said, on to the actual purchase! From Seychelles, I chose an adorable pair of “Magpie” black booties that will be somewhat whimsical with dresses and skirts yet sleek under pants and jeans. They are pleated up the front and have a darling bow at the ankle. I’m not normally a bow girl, but these were too cute to pass up. For the second pair, I got the “Disguise” over-the-knee suede boot in taupe. I have been dreaming of a pair of taupe boots and so glad I found the right ones! Perfect heel height, supple suede and rich in color. I can’t wait to sport these shoes. Look for posts to come soon.


Seychellesmagpieblack1


“Magpie” Seychelles Bootie


Seychellesdisguiseboottaupe1


“Disguise” Seychelles over-the-knee boot


As for the last pair, I’m not really sure what word to use to describe these Rachel Comey shoes. They are incredible! Great with tights now and perfect for spring and summer. I love the color, the cut-outs in the material, the two-tone, the studs on the toe and the lace up front. Honestly, there isn’t anything you can do but love these shoes! Perfect with skinny jeans, pants and dresses now, but just wait until I get back into that pre-baby clothing. The possibilities will be endless! 


Rachelcomeybountyhunterbone1


“Bounty Hunter” heel


All photos directly from Habitat’s website.

No comments: