Monday, January 17, 2011

Muted Yet Complementary


Jacket: Anthropologie; T-neck; Target; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans, Booties: Me Too via DSW; Necklace: Silpada


I had a super busy weekend so I decided to take the morning off to re-coup! Actually, we were so busy that I never captured any of my looks! Possibly one to come but not a full on view. Today’s look is some what casual because I decided four hours of in-office-work did not constitute a full-business-casual creation. I’m trying to utilize as much of my non-maternity wardrobe as I can in these last few months of pregnancy and I read somewhere that jackets were great for concealing your bump. Not sure if they meant maternity jackets or not so I went with one that exists in my closet. I like the contrast between the gray, camel and denim, how the colors compliment one another and ties everything together. I paired the look with gray, suede booties and a fun silver necklace. I even went so far as to add eye shadow colors that appear in the jacket. I really like the overall look!


No comments: