Monday, January 10, 2011

Wintery Day

With snow still falling, the roads being a little iffy and early morning meetings, I didn’t get a chance to take photos. I am still challenging myself and will post later today. I am quite happy with today’s choice. I even felt this outfit would transition from day to night by adding jeans and boots for our first Child Birthing class tonight, but due to all the snow, it was cancelled. 


I started thinking about what I would be doing if I didn’t have to work today and all that came to mind was either snuggling up with a good book or watching tons of movies. I could feel myself draped in soft lounge pants, a thick comfy sweater and a heaping cup of hot cocoa with mini marshmallows! Even though I’m at work, I can still partake in the hot cocoa and will be doing so soon! 



If you were taking a snow day, what would you do and what more importantly, what would you wear? 


No comments: