Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Piperlime

Have you checked out Piperlime lately? If not, head there now! I love to see what’s new and to also check out Rachel Zoe’s Picks. Their website is part of the Gap website that also houses Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athelta. If you are a Gap or Banana Republic cardholder, you can use your card at Piperlime, which is great. They house a vast array of labels so you can find what you are looking for in almost a one stop shop! 


While browsing through their homepage, I stumbled on this adorable ensemble! So French and chic and I’m pretty sure that I can replicate the look on the right. Since I just invested in the Seychelles “Disguise” over-the-knee boot last week, I’ve got the neutral shoe covered. I have my amazing deal of a leather jacket from Banana Republic and I’m sure I have a striped t-shirt in there somewhere. The lace top could prove challenging but I’m sure I can find something. Check later this week to see if I made it work! I will definitely need to invest in the dress on the left! Super cute!!!


Say "oui" to stripes

While here, you need to check out their “Girl on a Budget” link. I am in heaven! I need to start budgeting my money for that spring/summer wardrobe. In the meantime, here are the things I love.



Aryn K Sequined Cardigan



LA Made Randi Sweater



Aryn K Military Jacket



Heather Ruched Dress



Greylin Sleeveless Top



Aryn K Knit Top


All photos curtsey of Piperlime

No comments: