Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Post Baby Longing

Yes, it’s only early January and I have 13 weeks to go, but I can’t help browsing the new arrivals and planning my spring/post baby wardrobe. Who knows what size I will actually be come May and I really don’t care! (I use May because April will be out the window.) These cute pieces have me thinking of a Slim-Fast, salad and low carb diet! Everyone keeps telling me, “you will spend all of your money on the baby” and they are probably right. But, you all know me and I’m thinking one for the baby - one for me! With that being said, check out some of things I’m looking at for spring.


Desert Varnish Wash Curvy Trouser Jeans with Besom Pockets
Drape Neck Striped Sweater
Colorblock Dolman Top
Nautical Stripe Top

Cavorting Flora Blouse




Siren dress


Shelby dress


Would love it in the Dusty Pink!




Photos 1-4 C/O of Ann Taylor Loft


Photo 5 C/O of Anthropologie


Photos 6 and 7 C/O Banana Republic


Photo 8 C/O of J.Crew

No comments: