Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Friday


Sweater: A Pea in a Pod; Jeans: Gap; Boots: Habitat Shoe Boutique; Jacket: Millsap’s; Necklace: Forever 21


Today I was going to test out the Parisian look from the Piperlime homepage but I just wasn’t feeling it. I think I’m still hesitant on the pieces I own and making them work. I will have to take time this weekend to put it all together before the unveiling. Knowing that I wanted to wear the new over-the-knee boots, I started there. I landed on a plain black, cowl neck sweater and originally paired it with my Banana Leather jacket. So didn’t work! The jacket was too stark in comparison to the taupe boots and dark top. I then tried scarves but again, no dice. I then focused on three different necklaces and landed on the cute owl. I love him! Lastly, I tried another jacket only because I felt like the outfit needed something else. I picked this taupe leather jacket, thinking the shoes would complement the whole look, but I’m still on the fence. To be honest, I wore it to work and removed it immediately. What are your thoughts? Should have kept the jacket or did I make the right choice in removing it?





No comments: