Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy





Vest: The Limited; T-Neck: J.Crew; Pants: JCPenney; Boots: Nine West; Necklace: Silpada 



One of the “Would You Were These Trends” on people.com was fuzzy vests and I am totally behind that trend. Honestly, I’ve been a part of the fuzzy vest trend for several seasons now. Maybe I’m a trend setter! Anyway, I decided to try and incorporate my vest into my wardrobe today and I love how it came together. If anything, I feel like I should be exploring a small ski town. Drinking lattes at a local coffee bar, shopping in speciality boutiques and dining at the resort by their roaring fire. Actually, that sounds like an excellent trip. Sign me up!


With it being three degrees this morning, I wanted something that would help keep me warm on my walk into the building while remaining functional at work. Instead of just a basic t-neck, I thought cashmere would make the whole look a little more luxe. Normally, I would hook the vest closed but let’s be honest, this vest isn’t coming anywhere close to closure with this belly! I am so happy with this look that I can’t wait for a warmer weekend to wear it with jeans and tall boots. Super cute for a stroll along the Plaza or lunch with the girls!



No comments: