Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!


My friends Curt and Kipp on New Years Eve!


Trends come and go but one thing that always stays in fashion are friends. I am a very lucky girl because I have some of the best friends out there! Here is a look back over the past year of time spent with friends, my parents and my best friend of all, my husband. I hope all of you have a very Happy New Year and that 2011 brings you joy and peace and amazing sales!!



My husband and I in Las Vegas



My friend Christina and I on our last New Years as non-pregnant ladies!



My fashionista friend Jennifer…thanks for being my sounding board!



Most of the gang in NY!



Mitch, Rob, me and Joel…best St. Patrick’s Day ever!!!



Last, but certainly not least, my fabulous parents! Happy 40th Anniversary today!!!!

No comments: