Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Office Party Take One



Jacket: Shoshanna; T-neck: J.Crew; Pants: Liz Lange Maternity; Shoes: Guess; Fishnets: Hue; Earrings/Ring: Hope Faith Miracles


Today is the first of two holiday “parties” here at work and I am trying to be as festive as possible. Today’s party involves a lunch of finger foods, goodies and a White Elephant exchange. Since this is an on premise chin-dig, I thought I would go for business casual with a little holiday thrown in. I scoured my closet last night looking for anything that I thought might work with my growing belly and chest. (I hate the latter part of that statement!) What I found was this NY sample sale find from Shoshanna. Never been worn, this darling 60s inspired Bolero-esque jacket seemed perfect for the occasion. I love how the material resembles an old chairs fabric with its metallic gold threads and patterned design. It might have come straight from Elvis’s home in Memphis! 


Unsure of what to pair with my jacket, I decided on a cream cashmere t-neck. I like the blend of textures and the warmth I get from the cashmere. Since I don’t have winter white pants, which might have been overkill, I opted for basic black but went for nude peep toe pumps. I accented the look with gold jewels from Kristian Alfonso’s line Hope, Faith, Miracles. The earrings are her Roman Dangles in Gold Clad and the ring is a simple cigar band also in gold. Holiday look number two is coming your way on Friday!


My Holiday Creation


Office Party:


Work Holiday Party



No comments: