Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Look #1 - Casual




Top: Ann Taylor Loft; Jeans: Gap Maternity; Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe; Earrings: Shoe Girl Designs; Ring: Kate Spade


This past weekend was holiday party number one of three and as promised, I am documenting my looks based on the three part series I blogged about last week. My wardrobe choices are a little more limited this season, but I think I’m making the most of it and I think things are coming together as planned. 


This weekend I paired my dark skinny jeans with an embellished top for a little flash. Sparkle is needed during the holidays and the epaulettes on this top were perfect. I added dainty black crystal earrings and my fun cocktail ring purchased earlier this year. The shoes were new as of this weekend! A great holiday shoe that can be worn year round and are really comfy. I wore them for five hours and never thought of removing them. 


What are you thoughts? Did I hit the mark or miss it completely? 


My Holiday Creations


Look One:


Holiday Party


Look Two:


Holiday Party

No comments: