Thursday, December 16, 2010

All American Male


Sweater: Harold Powell; Shirt: Ralph Lauren; Jeans: Levi’s; Shoes: Cole Haan


I am often asked by my male readers to blog about mens fashion, but to be honest I don’t feel like I have enough knowledge to take on that side of the house. However, I had to take a photo of my husband yesterday because he was sporting one of my favorite looks! He has been given the luxury to wear jeans to work daily and at times he finds it challenging not to look too casual. Not the case yesterday. The look is rugged with the lug sole, leather shoe but still work appropriate with the button down and wool sweater. This ensemble also looks great with khakis if he wanted that business casual feel. He was a little worried about the differences in denim, but the sweater breaks it up. Isn’t he adorable!

No comments: