Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Sweater Coat



Coat: JCPenney; Sweater Coat: White + Warren via Gilt Groupe; Leggings: INC. International Concepts; Boots: Jessica Simpson; Scarf: Gift


I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this, but I love sweater coats and this new one is no exception! Purchased from Gilt Groupe, this White + Warren sweater is amazing. First of all, I love the length. The fact that it almost grazes my ankles was the first reason I fell in love it. Secondly, I discovered the details were even better upon arrival. The front placket is suede, something I wasn’t expecting, as well as the piping along the front pockets. I love little touches like that on a garment. Thirdly, it’s super warm and perfect for a 20 degree morning. As you can see, we didn’t take too many photos because it was freezing!!!


Originally, I was going to pair the look with my dark skinny jeans but opted for leggings. It’s sleek and a little European. The jeans will add a nice contrast between the black sweater and boots. Speaking of boots, there’s those darn Jessica Simpson boots again. They have gotten some mileage this year! As for the hair, please over look it! I am going for the hot-roller-four-day look I achieved last week. The first day is always hardest as the curls are super tight. I’m hoping that later this afternoon they flow a little more!

No comments: