Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Look #2 - Sparkle





Sweater: Holiday Mart Boutique; T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Leggings: A Pea in a Pod; Shoes: Banana Republic; Earrings: Harold’s


Saturday night we attended holiday party number two and I had a hard time deciding what to wear. I got these velvet leggings early on in my pregnancy and I was afraid they would be a too snug this late in the game. I was wrong! Given that they are indeed leggings, I wore a longer sweater to ensure all parts were covered! Since the sweater was short sleeved and the evening was a cold one, I opted for a black t-neck for added warmth. I really like how the look turned out. The sequined front sweater adds a flash of holiday spirit so I kept my accessories minimal. I love these CZ hoop earrings. Purchased years ago, they are great for dressy occasions but add just enough sparkle when wearing a simple black t-neck and jeans. I also like how the silver shoe isn’t too over-the-top because black would have been lost on the whole look. I believe I will wear these leggings again and soon! Super comfy!!

No comments: