Friday, December 24, 2010

Military Casz





Military Jacket: Banana Republic; T-neck: Target; Jeans: Gap Maternity; Boots: Blowfish via DSW; Necklace: Artist from the Plaza Art Fair; Earrings: Silpada; Sunglasses: Tom Ford


Yesterday was the last “work” outfit for the year, and since I took a half day of vacation, I went casz! We also headed to a low-key dinner with friends later that evening and I wanted something that would truly go from day to night. I have to say I’m pretty happy with the whole thing. I toyed with navy and gray all morning, trying to figure out exactly how I wanted it to look, and ended up with black and greige instead. Once I gave up on navy and gray, I have to say it all started with the boots. I’ve only worn these once, since their early fall purchase, and that’s not nearly enough. From there, skinny jeans were a must because the buckles would be lost under boot cut. I then thought of my military jacket but had no idea what to pair underneath. From there, the black sweater t-neck was unearthed. I like the tough vibe this outfit gives off! I even went so far as to add an unofficial dog tag. Look close and it states “Shoe Slut”. Hey, I call ‘em like I seem ‘em! 


This military jacket has been a true investment! Check out other looks here and here.

No comments: