Friday, December 17, 2010

My New Favorite

I am in love with my new handbag! This is my new BCBG MaxAzaria East-West Hobo that I ordered from Gilt Groupe and it is the perfect shape and size! Sometimes you don’t know what things will look like when ordering online, much like the last BCBG bag I ordered, but this wasn’t the case. The leather is so soft but I love how the side zippers and small fringe on the handle make the bag look tough. It’s motorcycle inspired, in my opinion, and this bag will be around for while! 





If you haven’t checked out Gilt Groupe, you should! Much like Rue La La, there are different boutiques every day, however, these are a little more upscale with high-end designers. It’s fun just to browse. Window shopping without leaving your home…www.gilt.com!

No comments: