Monday, December 27, 2010

New but Not Improved





Sweater: Old Navy; Jeans: Banana Republic; Shoes: Calvin Klein


Since my husband gets to wear a little more casual work attire with jeans day everyday, this year he received lots of new things that lend themselves to casual but can be worn with khakis or other dress pants when the need arises. Today he decided to wear all new items for our breakfast reunion and he looked adorable as usual! The sweater looks great with just a plain white t-shirt layered underneath, but I think it would jazz it up a bit with a denim button down. White would work as well. Because the argyles are gray and green, the sweater could be worn with khaki or black pants for dinner out. So versatile! I personally love the ankle boots, since I picked them out, but he said they will take some getting used to. I think they are great staple! 

No comments: