Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Search Is Over!



Coat: Banana Republic; Sweater: J.Crew; Button Down: Banana Republic Mens; Pants: JCPenney Maternity; Shoes: Steve Madden; Handbag: Louis Vuitton; Beret/Gloves: Target; Necklaces: Silpada


I finally found brown maternity pants and they came in longs! Thank you JC Penney!!! I just got them back from alterations, they were so long I had to get them hemmed, and wore them for the first time yesterday. I paired them with a t-neck sweater and button down I wore several weeks ago but changed up the jewelry and shoes. I loved the look so much the first time and love it even more with the brown pants. The shoes didn’t turn out well in the photo but I’ve added the link. (Just click on the word shoes.) I love them! Perfect for browns, camels and jeans and the added bonus is that they are a year round shoe.


Winter has hit the Midwest so overcoats are a must! I got this gem a couple of years ago at Banana Republic and find that its a go to coat every year. A camel coat is another piece every woman should have in her closet. I was afraid the beret was too “Monica” but got over it quickly! The contrast between the dark teal and camel is so rich. Try adding color to your accessories to jazz up your coats. Winter is long and you need something to keep it interesting!

No comments: