Friday, December 3, 2010

A Little Tribal




Sweater: Kloz Kloset Boutique; T-neck: Target: Jeans: A Pea in a Pod; Boots: Steve Madden; Gloves/Scarf: Gift


I have had this outfit planned all week and couldn’t wait for Friday to get here! I stumbled upon this sweater last weekend, while looking for something else, and I knew it would be a great outfit to finish the week. This blanket sweater, which I find a little tribal, would be perfect for a weekend afternoon of errands. With the scarf and gloves and you don’t really need a coat, unless of course the temps are below freezing! Layering possibilities are endless as well. In addition to the cream t-neck, you could wear chocolate or gray and change out the shoes. I think these Steve Maddens are perfect for all three. Now, if only I wasn’t stuck at work with such a cute outfit! 


Have a great weekend!

No comments: