Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Blushing End



Sweater: Anthropologie; Tank: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Boots: Sam Edelman; Cross Necklace: Harold’s; Encrusted Crystal Necklace: Silpada; Coat: Tulle


I’ve been wearing a lot of darker color this week so with today being my Friday for the week, I wanted to brighten up my look. I tend to purchase darker colors for winter so finding something in a lighter shade was a little difficult this morning. I received this sweater last year for Christmas, after getting the same one in fuchsia for my birthday, I thought it would be perfect! The blush color, a color that is not really a part of my wardrobe, is so soft and a blank palette for a variety of shoes. Today I paired mine with jeans and my Sam Edelman gray booties. With something so detailed, the ruffles are amazing, you don’t need much as far as accessories go so I added dainty necklaces and small dangle earrings in crystal. A blushing end to a dark week.


On a side note, my first holiday party is taking place this weekend. Stay tuned for the ensemble I created! I’m pretty excited to see if it truly comes together.

No comments: