Monday, December 20, 2010

Office Party Take Two



Jacket: Gift; T-neck: Target; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Shoes: Moschino Cheap and Chic; Necklace: Gift


Last Friday was the last of my office festivities and it consisted of a potluck lunch with the whole department. Friday’s are jeans days around here and I wanted to look festive but casual. I found this boiled-wool jacket at the bottom of my sweater box and thought it was perfect for the occasion. The fur collar lends itself to holiday but the jeans helped keep it low-key. I added a plain cream t-neck and I love how the two-toned shoes keep the whole look neutral. The necklace was a gift and I don’t feel like it competed with the fur collar. If anything, it blended into the whole outfit. I need to remember this little jacket for future looks. It would be perfect with chocolate pants for a business casual look.

No comments: