Thursday, December 23, 2010

A New Addition




Coat: Banana Republic; Sweater: Gap; Skirt: A Pea in a Pod; Tights: Motherhood; Boots: Jessica Simpson; Earrings: Silpada


While I’m trying not to spend a fortune on maternity clothes, there are times where the three pairs of pants, three pairs of jeans and one dress just aren’t enough. I decided to hit A Pea in a Pod over the weekend and so glad I did. I found this darling skirt, on sale, and love that it has endless possibilities! Obviously, the black goes well but I can also add gray, chocolate, camel and cream to the mix.  I’ve already planned the gray ensemble, but will need to test the look before sending it out in the universe! I have already repeated the cowl-neck Gap sweater. So glad I made that $20 investment! And those Jessica Simpson boots have made several appearances this fall/winter and it’s only December! Are there items that you’ve repeated several times this season? 

No comments: