Monday, December 13, 2010

Wrapped in Warmth



Sweater: Theory via Rue La La; T-neck: Target; Pants: Gap Maternity; Shoes: Tory Burch; Earrings: Silpada; Bracelets: Silpada and Tiffany


With it being around 8 degrees this morning, I decided to have my morning photo shoot indoors. Over the course of the winter, I will test out different areas of my house instead of hitting the great outdoors. I think my husband, the on sight photographer, will appreciate that as well! 


I purchased this sweater coat a couple of weeks via Rue La La and couldn’t wait for the first frigid day to wear it. I’ve mentioned Rue La La before, and if you haven’t signed up, you need to. I have purchased some great items over the past couple of years and love that they are at discounted prices! Just like this sweater! Paired with charcoal gray pants and a black t-neck, I feel wrapped in warmth on this terribly cold day. I added black heels with gold accents to play up the gold in the sweater. This will also look great with jeans and tall black or gray boots for a more casual look. Trust me, this sweater will come in handy over the next few months!


To brace myself against the temps, I wore my long black coat, a charcoal gray bucket hat with patent leather piping and teal leather gloves. Gotta find fun ways to stay warm!

No comments: