Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snug as a Bug




Overcoat: JC Penney; Sweater Coat: Boutique at local Holiday Mart; T-Neck; Ann Taylor Loft; Pants: Liz Lange Maternity; Boots: J.Crew; Gloves: Target; Earrings: Silpada


With the temps hovering around 30 today, I still felt the need to bundle up. I hate winter but this is one of my favorite times of the year ONLY because I love sweaters so much. I found this sweater coat at a boutique during the Junior League Holiday Mart about four years ago and I can’t bring myself to part with it. Every time I wear it, I feel like I’m wrapped in a cozy blanket and I needed that feeling today. 


I was originally going to pair this sweater with skinny jeans and my waxy Steve Madden boots but remembered I can’t get the boots off without Joel’s assistance. Since we’re heading to the gym after work, I can’t really invite him in the girls locker room! So, I might be repeating this sweater over the weekend since we will be out and about shopping. Anyway, I decided to wear my straight leg black pants and black boots. Not as much pizzazz as I was going for originally, but the sweater is now the focal point of the outfit, as it should be! Stay tuned for the repeat look!

No comments: