Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blues

Top: Land's End; Skirt: J.Crew Factory;
Tights: Hue; Shoes: Nine West via DSW;
Jewelry: Silpada

I wasn't really blue that day but boy was my look. I am in love with this pencil skirt and keep finding new ways to wear it. I know this looks vaguely familiar, the pairing that is, but I do have some other plans for mixing it up. If only the weather would cooperate! I need 40s not 60s! 

Things I love about my new top. The tie-neck, which I seem to be collecting, the dots that almost look like little hearts, and the color combo. I'm loving navy and cobalt together. Instead of mixing it with black, I went for navy tights and my super colorful shoes. I wasn't sure if I looked too clownish, but decided to embrace the colors. If you're going to mix blues you might as well go all the way!




If you look closely, some resemble hearts!

 

The Skirt: Before and After


No comments: