Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sunny Days


Cardigan: Target; Tank: Banana Republic; Pants: Ralph Lauren;
Belt: ?; Shoes: Faryl Robin via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
Bracelets: Silpada; Necklace: Gift

I am going to try and get all my summery pieces in before Labor Day so that I can focus on transition come September 6th! That means white pants, summery dresses and bright tops must all make their final appearance before being stored for winter. With that said, I focused on brights yesterday and felt pretty sunny all day long!

This cardigan was originally purchased to wear with a skirt my mom is making me, but in the mean time I'm finding so many other uses for it. (Seen here) I even have it planned for a skirt that has traces of yellow. Thinking that will come next week. These cargos were a great investment and here's hoping they are too big next year! (They were purchased this spring post baby weight. If I'm the same size next spring/summer, something is definitely wrong!) If they are too big, then I will definitely have them taiored. I love the ease of them, how lightweight they are and how they can go from casual to work appropriate.


I love the black accessories and how it doesn't make the outfit dark. If anything, the yellow pops against them. And I love how a thin belt can make anyone's waist look smaller. A lovely optical illusion, don't you think?



No comments: