Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In the Navy

Sweater: Harold's; Tank: Ann Taylor Loft; Pants: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Rue La  La;
CZ necklace: Ann Taylor; M Pendant: Lord & Taylor;
Ring: Tori Spelling via HSN; Shades: Prada

This oufit just kind of happened. I knew I wanted to wear the white pants but had something completely different planned for the top. Then while showering, which is where I come up with some of my best creations, I remembered this sweater. I feel a little like Coco Chanel. I can imagine her sitting in the Hamptons wearing something similar and dripping in layers of pearls.


These shoes were one of my first purchases from Rue La La and I remember the expierence vividly! My girlfriend Jennifer and I were on the phone with one another for 15 minutes trying to decide exactly which shoe to purchase from the Marc by Marc Jacobs boutique. We clicked purchase before we knew it and I've loved them ever since. I don't wear them very often, but now that red is so big for fall, they will definitely be a part of the shoe rotation! 



Doesn't a weekend in the Hamptons sound amazing?? I've never been, but I know I would definitely fit in. Is there a place you have on your vacation radar? With the summer coming to a close, let's all day dream about the best vacation ever!

No comments: