Thursday, August 11, 2011

Missoni for Target

Okay, fashionista's, this is huge! Missoni is coming to Target and I am beyond excited! Margherita Maccapani Missoni, the woman behind the label, is famous for her amazing color combinations and Chevron prints. I purchased my first Missoni dress last winter from Gilt Groupe and I can't wait to wear it this fall! Now, you too can have your own piece of Missoni at a much more affordable price. There is literally something for everyone! Here are the things I'm looking at adding to my collection.






See the additional items from the collection at nymag.com! The collection is available September 13th so mark your calendars! For me, it's highlighted in yellow and in all caps!

1 comment:

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, love the photos!
Bookmarked,
see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
you might like it :)