Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Last Minute LBD Look

Ever need a last minute look? Do you have a go-to piece for such an occasion? I do and that's the Little Black Dress or LBD. I've said it before, an LBD is a wardrobe staple. Every girl should have one in her midst. The LBD can run the gamut of dressy to casual, cotton to leather, and everywhere in between. I happen to live in my leather LBD and I love styling it in various ways. 

In keeping with this last minute theme, I am bringing you a last minute post with a last minute LBD, and a few pieces I would grab to style it! Three things are all you need: a statement necklace, a neutral clutch, and fun shoes. That's it. You are out the door!

Dress: BB Dakota via Dailylook; Necklace: BaubleBar; Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff via Piperlime;
Shoes: Joes Jeans via Sole Society

See how I've styled my own leather dress here, here, and here! This is why you need one STAT! And this faux leather version above is a great option!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments: