Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Saturday Night Bingo

Cape: Laura Kathleen (similar); Sweater: Ann Taylor; Jeans: LOFT;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (similar); Handbag: Steven by Steve Madden;
Necklace: Tori Spelling; Rings: Gorjana

Last weekend I attended a birthday celebration for a sweet friend at Hamburger Mary's. I had never been and was dying to go! It was everything I thought it would be and so much more. Bingo, great apps, meeting new people, catching up with old friends, and a fabulous Drag Queen who was gorgeous and incredibly entertaining. I can't wait to take the hubby!

It was a rainy, dreary day and I wasn't really sure what to wear. So glad I opted for skinny jeans and over-the-knee boots. Then I remembered my Laura Kathleen cape, a perfect piece to combat the rain while looking chic at the same time.

 

The Boots: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/is-it-james-dean-or-jason-priestly.html



I also applied my first smokey eye for the evening! A beauty how-to post coming later this week! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

How fun to see a blog post on the evening. You looked great and it was fantastic to see you!