Thursday, February 5, 2015

Trends Thursday - Ear Cuff and Jacket

There is a new jewelry trend in town and it's the ear cuff and jacket. I blogged about this trend earlier in the year, a more junkier version, but this new delicate version is a little more wearable. I first noticed this ear cuff on Giuliana Rancic and now I'm seeing it everywhere. It's a tiny piece that "crawls" up the ear, and unlike the one I wore here, it's pierced not a clip. (Mine hurts after about an hour.) I ordered this one from Sole Society and it's under $15!

Then there's the ear jacket. This is a "new" trend that was around years ago, but that version allowed you to change out the colors to match your look. Does anyone remember those? Just me? Anyway, the ear jacket is two pieces, a stud with a second piece that connects from behind the ear. It's a little more dressy, but there are some really cute ones for every day. 

Below are my favs!! If I hadn't already purchased the Sole Society version, I'm pretty sure the silver Rebecca Minkoff's would be in my shopping cart right now! Or maybe the BaubleBar pyramid crawler.....

Bottom: Left/Middle/Right

So which one will we see on your ear? This delicate little trend is definitely one to add to your must-have list!

No comments: