Monday, March 2, 2015

Updated Sweats

 Sweatshirt: Etiquette Boutique (check their store/similar here); 
Denim Top: J.Crew Factory; Sweatpants: JCPenney (similar here);
 Sneakers: Target (similar here); Shades: MbyMJ  (similar here)
 
Ever have one of those days were you aren't going to leave the house, except for maybe a quick grocery run, but you don't feel the need to throw on jeans?  That was me last week. I've been working hard to fill my freezer with ready made meals, I spent a week cooking, and I just couldn't bring myself to "dress up" to cook. So, I reached for my new floral sweatshirt, denim button down, and the coziest sweatpants (that aren't really sweatpants) that I recently purchased. This is definitely an updated version of sweats!

I am loving this floral sweatshirt from Etiquette Boutique! The prints is so subtle, such a great neutral, and so chic! And these sweatpants! I love that they feel like sweats, but are tapered to give you a more fitted pant than the sweats of our youth. I can definitely see them dressed up with my faux leather top or leather moto jacket. I can't wait to style them in dressier ways!


 
 
Sweatshirt: Etiquette Boutique (check their store/similar here); 
Denim Top: J.Crew Factory; Sweatpants: JCPenney (similar here);
 Sneakers: Target (similar here); Shades: MbyMJ  (similar here)

What do you think of my updated sweats look? Is this something you could see yourself wearing when you just aren't feeling the jeans? How you would style them differently? Please share!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

No comments: