Monday, February 16, 2015

A Bloggers Life: Coffee, Cute Outfits, and Camera Phones

 Leather Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift); Top: Boden (gift/in navy); 
Coated Jeans: Target (similar); Heels: Dolce Vita (similar here and here); 
Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

Remember that day you woke up, looked at your phone's weather app, saw it was supposed to be close to 50, so you threw on a cute little top and leather jacket only to find it was in the low 30s? Yeah, me too! And apparently my friend Caitlin thought the same thing when she left her house, however she had on a heavier coat and thought people would mock her. So this is what I wore, anticipating 50 degrees, when I met my friend for coffee. 

And it got better. Caitlin went to take my pics and I had left my memory card at home. No worries, she had hers. Oh wait, she left her battery at home charging. Thank goodness for camera phones, friends who can laugh with you, and a window washer who witnessed the whole thing! A bloggers life!




The Top: Before and After 

   http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2015/01/little-red-dots.html



 Leather Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift); Top: Boden (gift/in navy); 
Coated Jeans: Target (similar); Heels: Dolce Vita (similar here and here); 
Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

 Here's hoping your Monday is off to a stylish start!!

XOXO

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

Photos courtesy of Caitlin Fore.

No comments: