Thursday, February 19, 2015

Collages Are My Thing

Can I just tell you that it's too cold to do anything! Okay, maybe not too cold to go and get your hair cut and colored, but it's too cold to do anything else! I'm wearing my warmest sweaters possible, but that doesn't mean I'm stepping foot outside to take pics! Instead, I'm creating collages of all the pieces I want for spring! It's entirely too cold to go shopping, so I'm cyber-stalking via the net.

I'm continuing to explore florals, too many to ignore, but I'm also into the windowpane/gridline trend, and eyelet cutouts. And I'm finding that I'm gravitating towards whites, grays, and mute colors. Could be a subtle spring for this girl! Check out some of favs below!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

What are you hoping to add to your spring look? 

Here's hoping spring is around the corner!

No comments: