Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Heart Barry

 Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors; Top: J.Crew (gift)fun option here); Jeans: Loft;
Boots: Sole Society under $50!!(c/o); Necklaces: Jane Basch (gift)/Silpada;
Bracelets: J.Crew/Gift/David Yurman (gift/fun option here); Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

My husband took me to see Barry Manilow as my Valentine's Day gift and I was in heaven! Before the concert we hit Pizza Bar for dinner, met some really interesting characters, laughed at ourselves, and enjoyed each others company. While at the concert, I teared up, grinned from ear to ear, sang along the entire time, and I don't think I ever sat still!  Barry's still got it and his songs are truly "the songs that make the whole world sing"!

And because we were going to see the man who's written more love ballads than I can name, my all time favorite being "Weekend in New England", I felt that hearts were the only appropriate thing to wear! But I didn't want to make them too sweet so I added my moto jacket. I call it Sweet Chic!     

 


The Top: Before and After 

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/big-hairfreezing-temps.html

 

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors; Top: J.Crew (gift)fun option here); Jeans: Loft;
Boots: Sole Society under $50!!(c/o); Necklaces: Jane Basch (gift)/Silpada;
Bracelets: J.Crew/Gift/David Yurman (gift/fun option here); Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

It's a snowy week here in KC! I'm snuggled up in cozy sweaters and my Hunter's. Hope you're staying warm wherever you are!!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

1 comment:

awhite said...

Digging that jacket, girlfriend! Glad you had a good Valentine's!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge