Monday, February 2, 2015

Longing for the 70s

 Vest: G by Giuliana Rancic via HSN (on clearance/other colors/minimal sizes); Top: Target:
 Jeans: LOFT (similar); Flats: J.Crew (similar); Handbag: J.Crew (similar); 
Necklace: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot; Shades: MbyMJ;Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town

As it poured down snow, and never really got out of the 20s, I found myself longing for that 70 degree January day we had last week. Remember how I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop? Well it did today. But, I have this bright pink top just waiting for spring. And until that day, it will just smile at me every time I open my closet! 

Speaking of smiling, I got this little top on clearance at Target and that always makes me smile! I get sucked into the clothing section, even if I'm literally just running in to grab toilet paper, which is what I was doing when I found this top! I also got a navy button down (again on sale), a cute sleeveless top, and a darling dress! You gotta snag these kinds of things when you see them, because they're never there when you go back the next day! 


 

The Vest: Before and After

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-best-choice.html
   


Here's hoping for a quick winter! We just commented on how it's staying lighter longer so spring is truly on the horizon! In the mean time, I will fill my closet with bright colors like this to bring me cheer!

Happy Monday!

No comments: