Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Five Spring Handbag Trends

Spring is a rebirth. We are rejuvenated after a long winter. And if you're anything like me, you are all about reviving your spring wardrobe. Taking it a step further, you're all about adding something fresh and new.

For me it's usually a new shoe, a fun dress, or updated handbag. The Zoe Report recently released the five handbag trends for spring and I personally love them all. Below are my five picks!


Which trend is your favorite? I love the Ladylike and High-Impact Color. Two great bags to add for spring and summer! Can't wait to hear your picks!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

1 comment:

Meg - Life of Meg said...

I'm loving that floral one! But the pop of color on the high-impact is so awesome. Craving some spring shopping! :)