Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shopbop - Spring Florals

There may be snow on the ground, sub zero temps, and layer after layer of clothing to keep warm, but spring is on the horizon! And with spring comes new growth in the form of blossoming blooms. I am loving all the floral prints for spring and I'm having a hard time deciding on color, pattern, and style. I've narrowed it down to six, but I'll be honest, I started out with nine! They're all so pretty! Check out my six picks below.

1/2/3/4/5/6

Are you ready for spring? Are you ready to tackle florals in your wardrobe? I can't wait to add this feminine print to the mix. Now, which one to pick? Which one is your favorite?

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

awhite said...

Girl, I am SO ready for spring- bring me all the florals, faux and real! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge