Monday, February 9, 2015

My Two Loves

Blazer: Zara (similar); Top: Boden; Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar); 
Wedges: Sole Society (c/o but similar here);
Handbag: Kooba (similar); Shades: MbyMJ; Earrings: Janna Conner (on loan); 
Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/BaubleBar (similar); 
Bracelets: Kate Spade (on sale)/Stella & Dot (similar)

Saturday afternoon I spent the day with my two loves watching Disney Jr Live! We took McKinley to see Sophia the First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates live in concert and he was mesmerized. He didn't move. And when he did, it was because he needed a better view. It made my heart so happy!

It was a gorgeous February afternoon, and because of the spring like temps, I went with some vibrant colors to celebrate. I love this hot pink blazer and the navy stripes are a great compliment. Navy and pink are one of my favorite color combos. And, with this being the week of love, it's only appropriate to wear pink. A great look for a casual Valentine's Day celebration!


 
The Blazer: Before and After
 
   http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/05/mcqueen.html

 
Can we talk about these amazing earrings? Designer Janna Conner graciously loaned them to me and I've loved styling them! I think they would be a perfect Valentine's Day gift, don't you? Tomorrow I will be chatting more about her and her company in a new Designer Series segment. Come back tomorrow to learn more!

 
 

Blazer: Zara (similar); Top: Boden; Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar); 
Wedges: Sole Society (c/o but similar here);
Handbag: Kooba (similar); Shades: MbyMJ; Earrings: Janna Conner (on loan); 
Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/BaubleBar (similar); 
Bracelets: Kate Spade (on sale)/Stella & Dot (similar)

With this being the week of love, I'm changing some things around this. So many new and exciting things to discuss!

Happy Monday, Fashionistas!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe! It sounds like you had a great weekend with the kiddos! I bet it's so fun to see them so happy! I love your pink blazer! Perfect Valentines week!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/