Thursday, October 11, 2012

Maxed Out

Denim Shirt: J.Crew Outlet (similar); Sweater: Ann Taylor;
Skirt: Ann Taylor (similar); Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe;
Bracelet: JewelMint; Earrings: Silpada

I thought long and hard about what to wear yesterday. It was going to be pretty cold in the morning but decent by the afternoon. I know I've said it before, but this in-between kills me! I guess that's where layers come into play. A denim button down. One of the best layering pieces in my closet!

This skirt didn't get much wear time last year and I never quite got around to mixing it into my summer wardrobe. I really like how the denim breaks up the black and white combo. And, it adds a little something to the over-all look, even if it doesn't supply all that much color.





 


The Skirt: Before and After



No comments: