Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello Moto

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift/similar); Dress: Land's End (gift); Tights: Hue;
Boots: Halogen via Nordstrom (similar); Necklaces: Tiffany (gift)/Silpada; Ring: Tiffany
 Sunnies: Tom Ford; Lip Color: Clinique Merlot

Did anyone read Sweet Valley High growing up? No? I'm sure I just showed my age by this pre-teen book series reference! This was way before Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars. Anyway, in Dangerous Love, sweet Elizabeth is forced to ride boyfriend Todd's motorcycle to keep the other girls at bay. What happens from there, well you will just have to read... And yes, I own the series!

  So how do you toughen up a sweet dress like this one? Add a motorcycle jacket of course! There is something so chic about a moto jacket yet I'm terrified of them in real life! Just like Elizabeth! 

Add tights and tall boots and the look is complete! Now, if only Elizabeth had had a jacket like this one. She might not have been forced to ride Todd's bike and subsequently....just read the book!

 

 

 



2 comments:

Tricia said...

I remember that one! Love it!

Tina Morrison said...

I never read those books, but I love this look!