Friday, August 30, 2013

Style Inspiration


A couple of weeks ago I blogged about Paris street fashion and how C'est Si Bon (it's so good)! And I'm still haunted by a particular look I posted from Fab Sugar. It's something so effortless yet so chic and so pulled together. And, it's something we can all recreate! However, I personally need the right coat in order to re-create this particular look.
 
 
I have the rugged jeans, I can find a colorful top but I've been scouring the internet for something similar to the floral blue coat on the left and have been left empty handed. However, I've found some amazing alternatives. Check out the coats I think would work well when restyling this look for me!
 
The black and white coat from Anthropologie on the left is amazing! It's a timeless design. The leopard print on the right from Banana Republic is so fun! A wild print like this is perfect with distressed denim! 
 

This floral leopard print from Ann Taylor is a little more reserved. Still a huge statement piece and so versatile.

 
Even though that aren't as bright in tone, they are perfect for the look I am trying to achieve. I also think these from own collection can work as well.
 

I'm also thinking of searching our local vintage store for inspiration!
 
What do you think of this look?


No comments: