Friday, June 14, 2013

A Hint of Blush


Jacket (part of suit): Ann Taylor; Top: Piperlime; Jeans: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: Ivanka Trump via Piperlime; Bracelets: Baublebar/J.Crew;
Watch: Emporio Armani;Earrings: Gorjana; Sunnies: Tom Ford
 
I have been waiting for the perfect weather day to wear this leather top and last Thursday was finally that perfect day! There are so many things I love about this top. The blush tone, the slouchy yet fitted cut, the scalloped neckline, the tiny bow and full length exposed zipper in the back! Oh, and I love that it would be perfect for an evening out.
 
Since I was spending the day in the office, I thought it only appropriate to throw on a blazer. I'm not opposed to sleeveless at the office, but there was just something about the cut that lent itself to a blazer. After work, that blazer was a thing of the past!
 
Investment Tip: Invest in a suit and use the pieces together or individually. It truly is the best bang for your buck. A black suit is essential, but a white suit for summer screams chic! See all the way's I've worn mine: 1/2/3/4/5.
 

 
  
Oh, I did I forget to mention my super hot shoes? I did? Well, check them out! That Ivanka Trump knows how to style a womans foot!


  



 
Happy Friday Everyone! Have a great weekend! MUAH!
 

No comments: