Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spots and Dots


Top: Anthropologie; Jeans: LOFT; Sandals: Seychelles; Sunnies: Ann Taylor;
Bracelets: Fossil; Target; JewelMint
 
This week has been rough when it comes to capturing daily photos. However, it just means I can wear those looks again soon as you haven't seen them! I love that! Yesterday, I was feeling a little low key in the office attire, so I went for my leopard jeans and a top I haven't worn in awhile. I really liked the way the leopard print and the dots in the top played off one another. And, I love how the tones were so neutral.
 
 



As I mentioned earlier in the week, my son and I have swimming lessons for the next week and a half. With that said, you may see me wearing my hair up a lot! I really try, especially in the summer, to not rely heavily on a ponytail. Sometimes it's just so easy but it can ruin a look. I've been playing around with different "up-dos" and I love the small twist and loose, messy bun!

 

  

 
Hope you're having a terrific Thursday!!

No comments: